The relief of wearing orthopaedic insoles can benefit, foot, ankle, knee and back problems when your foot is supported and in a good posture.
Simple to cut to size and slip into your shoes. Provides a gel heel pad for shock absorption and reducing stress on heel spurs.
A contoured design for arch support throughout the foot, keeping joints in positions they are most comfortable in and absorbing shock when walking. All day support for flattened arches and weak soles.
These insoles are aimed at reducing the impact of being on your feet all day.
Putting a pair in each of your footwear can give sustained protection from shock and pressure building up and causing pain.
Wearing these insoles gives you peace of mind when you know you’ll be out of the house all day - many of our customers tell us they were surprised by how much better they feel by making this one simple change.
This insole helps to cushion your feet and by lowering the impact of walking can assist with the following:
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis)
- Flat feet and flat arches
- Heel Spurs
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Absorbing Silicone and EVA with cloth upper lining
- Not suitable for machine washing
- 1 pair of insoles per package
- Designed to specifications in the UK
- Small Size: 22.5cm - 25.5cm (UK Shoe Size 3-7)
- Large Size: 25cm - 28.5cm (UK Shoe Size 6.5-11)
- Upgrades to Faster and Next Day delivery are available in the checkout
- Please allow extra time for Sundays, Bank Holidays and orders placed after 3 pm
- We use a Karma System and accept goods for exchange or refund for up to 30 days
- Return only applicable if the insoles have not been worn (for hygienic reasons)