Orthopaedic Insoles for Foot & Heel Pain - Gel Heel and Shock Absorbing
Storewide 20% discount when any two or more items are purchased together. Discount applied automatically in checkout and can't be combined with any other offer. Offer is in addition to any existing and displayed discounts.
Cushions and Supports Painful Feet
The relief of wearing orthopaedic insoles can benefit, foot, ankle, knee and back problems when your foot is supported and in a good posture.
Simple to cut to size and slip into your shoes. Provides a gel heel pad for shock absorption and reducing stress on heel spurs.
A contoured design for arch support throughout the foot, keeping joints in positions they are most comfortable in and absorbing shock when walking. All day support for flattened arches and weak soles.
These insoles are aimed at reducing the impact of being on your feet all day.
Putting a pair in each of your footwear can give sustained protection from shock and pressure building up and causing pain.
Wearing these insoles gives you peace of mind when you know you’ll be out of the house all day - many of our customers tell us they were surprised by how much better they feel by making this one simple change.
This insole helps to cushion your feet and by lowering the impact of walking can assist with the following:
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis)
- Flat feet and flat arches
- Heel Spurs
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Absorbing Silicone and EVA with cloth upper lining
- Not suitable for machine washing
- 1 pair of insoles per package
- Designed to specifications in the UK
- Small Size: 22.5cm - 25.5cm (UK Shoe Size 3-7)
- Large Size: 25cm - 28.5cm (UK Shoe Size 6.5-11)
- We offer free and fast delivery within the UK
- Upgrades to delivery are available at the checkout for an additional cost
- Expected delivery times vary: free and fast: arrives in 3 working days, faster delivery: within 2 working days, International shipping times vary
- Please allow extra time for Sundays, Bank Holidays and orders placed after 2 pm
- Return only applicable if the insoles have not been worn (for hygienic reasons)
Delivery Options You Can Choose From
Additional Delivery Information
Please include a note within the package for easy identification by our warehouse team indicating whether you would like an Exchange (including the new size you'd like) or Refund. Your order number (typically 4 or 5 digits starting with a #) and any other pertinent information we need to know to fulfil your request.