Ankle Support with Reinforcing Strap - Stabilises & Supports
Which Foot Hurts? Tap below to change.
Storewide 20% discount when any two or more items are purchased together. Discount applied automatically in checkout and can't be combined with any other offer. Offer is in addition to any existing and displayed discounts.
Stability and Support for weak and painful Ankles
This ankle support was created to come to be equally as effective in dealing with long term conditions as it is coming to the rescue when a sudden injury happens. Its all-around support and reinforcing strap mean you can concentrate on returning to work and walking normally.
Ankle pain can be limiting, in driving, walking and working so this support aims to get you back on your feet. It fit comfortably over or under your socks and fits into most shoes.
Wearing an ankle support is about keeping the joint alignment so tissues can heal and swelling can go back to normal. Help speed up your recovery and manage your pain by wearing a support every day.
This support comes with an additional strap so that you can add the support where you need it most. The ability to customise the strap tension means you can add more at the start and less as you begin healing.
An open heel design means you won’t lose your natural walking pattern and helps to get painful limping back to a normal stride. It's built to last and can easily be worn every day. Not every ankle pain is the same, yet this support can be used to ease pain, swelling and instability.
It is the ideal support for the following:
- Grade 1 ankle sprain
- Grade 2 ankle sprain
- Ankle tendonitis
- Using the gym and keeping fit
- Cartilage Damage
- Heel Pain
- Ankle instability
- Returning to sport and work
- Recovering from surgery
Ankle Support Specifications
- Supportive Neoprene Material
- Can be easily fit into most shoes
- One size fits most. Not suitable for those with obesity
- Handwash in cold water and hang to dry
- Designed to specifications in the UK
- We offer free and fast delivery within the UK
- Upgrades to delivery are available at the checkout for an additional cost
- Expected delivery times vary: free and fast: arrives in 3 working days, faster delivery: within 2 working days, International shipping times vary
- Please allow extra time for Sundays, Bank Holidays and orders placed after 2 pm
- We use a Karma System and accept goods for exchange or refund for up to 30 days