Regain independence and support to stay on the move
Walk with confidence by supporting yourself with a walking stick to ease the strain of joints and improve your posture. Reduce the visible signs of your limp by using a walking stick to support your weaker side.
Conveniently folds into small shape when not in use for easy storage and transportation. Easy to transport means it can be stowed away, and then used when your legs or back get tired.
Regain confidence on uneven surfaces or busy environments by walking proudly with this stick by your side. Take away the fear of your knees or ankles letting you down.
Remove weight bearing while out and about in order to alleviate joint pains.
Great for shopping trips, as it folds into your trolley, handbag or backpack to be used when required. Also perfect for longer trips, for travelling on the bus or popping into a suitcase for a trip away.
This brace gets you back on your feet and doesn’t let your ankle injury slow you down too much. It is the ideal support for the following:
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis)
- Pain with walking
- Weak knees
- Knee Giving Way
- Poor balance
- Back Pain
- Fear of Falling
- Unstable Ankles
- Recovering from total knee replacement
- Lightweight - aluminium
- Non-Slip rubber foot
- Fully adjustable (32.5 inches to 37 inches)
- 12 inches when folded. Foldable for convenient travel on holiday and for longer distances - folds into 4 sections.
- Adjustable walking stick suitable for heights from 5’0 to 6’2
- 358 grams
- Designed to specifications in the UK
- We offer free delivery via Second Class Royal Mail within the UK
- Upgrades to First Class and Next Day delivery are available at the checkout for an additional cost
- Expected delivery times vary: free shipping 3-5: working days, first class: 2 working days, outside UK: 5-7 working days
- Please allow extra time for Sundays, Bank Holidays and orders placed after 3pm
- We use a Karma System and accept goods for exchange or refund for up to 30 days